Who should attend
Anyone interested in finding the less obvious solutions to every day issues.
- The neuroscience of questioning
- The three levels of consequences
- Formulating questions for different answers
- Case study part1: Analysis, practice and conclusions
- Case study part 2: Analysis, practice and conclusions
- ParticipantsÔÇÖ issues and ensuing question.
At the end of the workshop, particpants:
Will have stretched their ability to formulate questions that lead to the less obvious answers. As we know, the mind, once stretched, does not return to its original position.
Interested in attending a workshop ? ┬áPlease send us a message using the form below:
This book provides an excellent concise source of things to think about and things to do┬áin many business situations. A friendly expert on your case!Jon Moulton